Kushina was in a bad mood. As usual, it was over Minato; he said he was making some sort of new ninjutsu technique that involved spinning wind in a ball, or something . . . Half of whatever he talked about involving techniques never made complete sense to her.
All she knew was that he was busy doing something other than paying attention to her, and that pissed her off. So, she decided to confront him in person at his house.
Aaand stupid Minato was not home.
This of course did nothing to improve Kushina’s mood.
What was in the Yellow Flash’s bedroom were balloons. Lots of balloons. Also notes about compressing chakra in confined spaces, rotational speeds, something about Tailed Beast Balls, but for the most part, balloons.
So Minato would rather play with balloons, than spend time with her?
Well, she would show him what balloons were REALLY meant for!
Okay, a few things to mention.
* I have been busy getting ready to move to a new place, so I have not had much time for drawing.
* This picture was ALMOST done Thursday afternoon, but then my computer reset itself causing me to loose almost all of the background work I had been doing.
* I do not know all that much about Naruto; I own a few volumes, but I have not kept up with the series very much since the first time-skip, so most of what I know about Naruto's parents is of a second-hand nature. Sorry if something is inaccurate.
* I STILL do NOT do commissions, and even if I did it would be for money, not DA points.
* No idea when I will have something else up either. Sorry.
Happy New Year!